Off-campus access to the electronic resources
These databases and e-journals belong to publishing companies with which Kansaigaidai University has contracts.
We ask you to use them properly.
How to access databases for whoever has ID& password of Kansaigaidai UniversityPlease log in and visit MyLibrary in User Service on the right hand side of the library website.
The following are available.
- JapanKnowledge (concurrent access is possible by 4)
- Britannica online Japan
- Britannica Online English
- Britannica Online French
- Britannica Online Spanish
- PressReader（concurrent access is possible by 3）
- Nikkei BP Academic
- Academic OneFile (Gale)
- Research Library (ProQuest)
- Business Source Premier(EBSCO)
- MLA International Bibliography(EBSCO)
How to access databases for full-time facultyLimited to full-time faculty!
SSL-VPN connection is available for full-time faculty (only at Nakamiya campus)
To connect SSL-VPN, you should apply for it at the Library & Media Center.
Please visit the Library & Media Center with your laptop computer
On connecting SSL-VPN, you can access from off campus all the databases as listed below.
To the users
- It is the responsibility of individual users to ensure their use of electronic resources does not breach the terms and conditions specified in the license agreements.
- Breaches of the university's contractual arrangements with publishers could result in the suspension of access to the resources for all Kansaigaidai University students and faculty.
- Users can download or print out what they need, except when a publisher sets a limit to it.
- Downloading an extraordinary volume of data is not permitted.
- When you cannot access to a database, which has a limit on concurrent access, please wait and try again later.
- When finished using, please log out.
Please contact staff at check-out counter when you have a question.